(613) 848 4834
77 Turncliffe Road,
Following my Heart ~ Specializing in Family, Generational and Group Travel.
Cuba is my Favourite. I am a Beachaholic.
I have assisted travellers with Wedding and Multi Generational Groups, Family Cruises, Girls Only Vacations, Romantic Getaways and Luxury Destinations.
I spend the time with the first time traveller, to answer all your travel questions and ensure your questions are addressed before you pack your bags.
Detailed oriented with the eagerness to seek out and explore your desired destination before you commit to booking, together we will search for the perfect vacation.
My personal favorite is Cuba. Returning from my 8th trip to Cuba I have explored Holguin, Guardalavaca, Cayo Coco and Cayo Guillermo. I can’t wait to return and cross another beautiful area of Cuba off my Bucket List.
During my Travel Consultant Career, I have had the priviledge of attending:
- Social Media Training with Hard Rock Hotel’s marketing team One Trick Pony at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana.
- The Palace Conference at the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun
- Palace Specialist training in Mexico – visiting all locations and food prep factory.
- Carnival Cruise – Baltimore to Bahamas on the Carnival Pride – 7 days
- Carnival Cruise – Fort Lauderdale to Bahamas on the Carnival Sunshine – 5 days
- Special Invitation to view the Carnival Vista for the first sailing out of New York, plus a bus tour of New York which included Time Square and Ground Zero.
- Self Guided Tour of Virginia – Williamsburg and Virginia Beach.
- Self Guided Tour of Holguin and Guardalavaca, Cuba
I sell stress free fun.... when was your last vacation?